How to control notifications?
by William C. Michael
The Study Center provides parents and students with notifications to help ensure that everyone has access to all of the information that’s available for their studies. We intend to provide too much rather than not enough communication.
Fortunately, you can control what notifications you receive.
- Login to the Study Center.
- In the upper right corner, click on your name.
- Select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Notification Preferences” under User Account.
- Adjust your notification preferences as desired.
Suggestion: Rather than disabling notifications, you may wish to create filters in your email program that simply label the notifications and remove them from your inbox. This way, you can occasionally click on the label (or folder) and take a look at what’s going on without having your inbox cluttered. Here’s some help for Gmail users: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en